Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Refrigerator Repair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Refrigerator Repair

    anyone here know where to go or can help me with a problem?
    my refrigerator isn't cooling like it should. Freezer is working fine.
    any help is appreciated. I really don't want to buy a new refrigerator if I can get by with it.
    Thanks
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Refrigerator Repair

    hey starbuck. call wise hardware they used to have a guy down there that worked on them.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Refrigerator Repair

    thanks Al. appreciate it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Refrigerator Repair

    no problem.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  5. #5
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Refrigerator Repair

    You might want to try Joe Buchanan too.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_bookworm's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Refrigerator Repair

    Is the compressor motor running? If not it could be one of a few things. If it is running.....
    First clean off the condensor coils underneath the fridge with a vacuum cleaner and the brush attachment.
    Hopefully that will do it.
    Otherwise, it may be a problem with the self-defroster. Turn the thermostat all the way down and open the doors for about 24 hours(Put some towels down) so that it defrosts. If it cools ok after that, you have a problem with the self-defroster timer thermostat or heater.
    If it still doesn't cool after manual defrost, call Buddy's appliance in Wise.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Refrigerator Repair

    I totally forgot about him thanks n2sports.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •